Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A New Beginning

Hi, welcome to my home blog!



Ya, my new home is at Coris Sengkang and me and my gf bought it during the WIS back abt a yr ago. Now it is ready and after searching for IDs , we decided to choose Mike from Baroque. Cos of good feedback from Renotalk. In my mind is i wanted a fussfree renovation and someone reliable and with some good sense of design. Their official website is at: http://www.baroquedesign.com.sg/

& http://www.baroquedesign.com



We also went Gplan but was not impress with the ID that served us. A&D did not reply to us even though i send in my request for a quote. Intradesign Angeline replied us but it was 2+ weeks later when i already sign up with Baroque.

Okie. my home is now undergoing renovation and almost 1/4 way through.


here are some pics of Coris and my floor plan.



I like the Coris quite a bit bcos of the way it looks. It has a condo-like look and not at all like a HDB built block. It is also a point block where theres only 4 homes on every floor.


The Buangkok MRT is just 5-8 mins walk away from Coris which is also a major factor. I hate having to take LRT, although i do drive. But dun like the idea of LRT which dun stop near your place(most likely hav to walk a distance).

The views outside my window. I am facing the small garden area. Not very spectacular but i prefer watching different ppl walking through the gardens.

1 comment:

~ MiRaCle ~ XuE said...

hi, may I ask, other than the master bedroom, the other 2 rooms are they the same size?