Monday, January 22, 2007

Night shift

Just back from Coris after dinner. Saw the two carpenters doing their work at night. I was surprise to see them working at night... was expecting the house to be empty when i arrive at abt 8pm after having dinner with my Dear at the new coffeeshop at B266. I thought they will only work day time only....hmmm. Nice of them i feel.

Now is keeping my fingers crossed tat all can be up by early Feb. Else all the workers go home for CNY, i will be stucked with a half renovated home for CNY.....

Saw my kitchen cabinets up. The designs are nice i feel. Thanks to Mike. We reduced our kitchen size by 1/3 and we tot there will be little space to move. But then the kitchen still look cute and compact for us and did not look cramp. In fact i and Dear feel its jus nice for us, and there are space, as ultimately we will rarely cook.

The feature wall is also up, but not fully yet. But can see that it is quite an interesting design....tks to Mike too again...keke. Our wardrobe is also up! Its white with some glass and looks good to me.... better than the drawing Baroque gave me i feel...haha.


Ok, no pics. i brought my camera up, but as they are still doing half way...dun feel its nice to take pictures....all half half....but the structure are there, jus tat eveerything still in a construction stage.

The 2 carpenters seems polite too at first impression.

Hope for the best. Will be back.

No comments: